top of page
Hot Glue Pins
Make completely customizable pins using a few materials! So many possibilities here! Apply tassels, poms...use lots of different stickers...it's entirely up to your imagination!
*Hot glue gun
1.Place parchment paper on a heat safe surface.
2. Place 3 pieces of sparkly hot glue on the parchment paper.
3. Place stickers onto the glue. This will secure the glue and make it easy to flip over!
4. Flip the entire thing over and cover with parchment paper.
5. Iron until the glue is melted and you can see the letters from the underside.
6. Wait for the glue to cool completely.
7. Pull parchment paper away from the glue.
8. Cut the edges to the desired shape.
*USE SCRAPS FOR MORE PINS!*
9. Apply pin back with a small amount of hot glue...too much might melt your creation!
What do you think?
bottom of page